Star Quality Hotel Experience - Introduction
This course will take around 30 minutes
To create memorable guest experiences, as a hospitality professional, you must put yourself in the guests' shoes. This course will give you an overview of what the hotelier in the know does before even meeting their guest, the touch points during their guest's stay, and what happens after their guest leaves.
There are in total 8 short courses that you can work through and you will be given the tools to:
- find out what you need to do to ensure your guest books with you
- work out how much you know about your guests
- discover new ways to make your guest experiences memorable
- get your guests to rave about you
- ensure your guests keep coming back
By implementing these techniques in your hotel you will have all you need to know to ensure you take every one of your guests on a journey they will remember...
|Number of Reviews||24|
|Business Outcomes||Sales, Service|
|Job Type||Food and Beverage, Customer Assistant, Housekeeper, Front of House|
|Author||Star Quality Hospitality|
Check items to add to the basket or