Sales & Service Essentials (compact)
This course is all about getting the most out of your relationship with your customers in a store environment where straightforward products are sold. it's all about being successful. Success means being part of a winning team which makes you more valuable - the more active you are the more successful you'll be, what's not to like?
On completing this course you will understand:
- That sales and good service is about getting on with people well, which leads to greater job satisfaction all round.
- Steps to a sale including how to make the first move with customers and why it can make a big difference to how you both feel.
- How to 'suss' customers out and look for buying signals.
- That product knowledge is key to successful sales.
- How to increase sales, by up selling, linking products, offering alternatives, the power of touch and offering an opinion.
- That there are many different types of people and understanding these types and adjusting your style to theirs helps with rapport and maximising sales.
- That even a difficult situation can be made a whole lot easier with some simple things like making eye contact and smiling, letting people know what's going on and not struggling on but calling for help if needed.
- The simple rules for managing queues and signalling for help.
- That after making a great first impression you then have to deliver on your promise to be friendly and helpful.
|Sub-sector||Clothing, Electrical, Entertainment, Apprenticeships, Fitness, Health, Home/DIY, Beauty, Fashion, Grocery, Leisure, Sport|
|Business Outcomes||Sales, Service|
|Job Type||Food and Beverage, Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant|